Attention customers: Please be aware, we are no longer able to take credit/debit card payments over the phone or in the office. Credit/Debit card payments must be made on line. A $2.00 Convenience Fee will be added to any payment made with a credit/debit card.
June 28, 2019 The Boil Water Advisory put in place on June 26, 2018 for a section of PWSD #3 on the northeast side of Branson is being lifted. Two consecutive lab samples have successfully passed the lab tests.
Please call 417-337-8451 if you have any questions.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Welcome to Public Water Supply District #3 of Taney County
Since 1973, we have provided the water needs of Taney County customers located north of highway 248.
- For all inquiries, click HERE.
- To pay your bill online, click HERE.
- For Customer Documentation, click HERE.
- To view the Water Quality Report, click HERE.
- For Emergency Service, click HERE.
- Not sure where to go? Get DRIVING DIRECTIONS.
Thank you for visiting! Have a beautiful day in the Ozarks!